CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pics







































"Here are pictures of my newest companion (Elder Worthington) and I as well as a
sweet sunset. Elder Worthington and I knew each other before the mission. He
actually met Tristen at E.F.Y. He is also from Virginia. I never imagined that
I'd be companions with him, it was quite a shocker when President Jardine called
me one night while I was at my Bishop's home and said "Elder Evans,I have a new
assignment for you. I'd like you to be companions with Elder Worthington in the
office". I haven't had a companion that I like more than Elder Worthington.
Thats why we both have matching ties.


The next picture is of a sunset that I saw while serving in the Mather ward (The
best ward in the mission). It was in Rancho Cordova."